this only works if you have a hexaphonic (single string) pickup installed, or install one:
- the RMC has the same level as our Rubin, sound amazingly similar (because we both do it right 😉 and has the same dimensions – its highly recommended. they are soldered the same way as the Rubin and the RMC preamp.
- the Graphtec Ghost also works, has less volume which can be compensated, and a less brilliant sound. we can offer the correct connector so you do not need to solder them!
- we offer a OEM pickup that looks exactly like the RMC and is used in the Godin Multiac guitars now
tell us if you found another pickup for the task!
this is a full combination of all we can offer. you get all those parts ready wired:
- Polybass board
- Polybass Shield board or Polybass Slider board with tone and notch filter
- Microphone soldered to Shield
- Finger-Wheels board with 1 flat cable or independent potentiometers or sliders with cables
- Battery bag or –holder with cable
- full Output board or Strap Jack with cable or a 13pin DIN board that adds to your Strap Jack
you need to solder the pickup to the shield, drill the hole for the jack and tape the parts into the instrument,
then adjust the microphone and enjoy!
here is a big Manual