the Neutricon bent contact problem

Welcome to the forum Forums Replacement Parts and Services the Neutricon bent contact problem

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Matthias 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Matthias
    Blocked

I just uploaded a video Ursetta helped to create. it shows a problem we had a few times where a outstanding Neutricon cable contact bends all the guitars its connected to!
    its good to know about it before you have the problem, especially before you ask someone to create a new cable, because its very easy to avoid, pretty easy to fix, but can be a nightmare to find out what happened!

http://youtu.be/PNEqESIPqcE

a similar problem I did not mention in the video is that a standard 1/4″ phone plug unfortunately can be inserted into the Neutricon (when your drunk friend tries to connect the Paradis to his guitar amp) and bend the contacts in a similar way.

whenever one string does not work, have a look into your connectors contacts and if you suspect that they are bent, bend them back the way I show in the last seconds of the video

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.